Saturday 18 March 2017

Still not organised and still complaining :(


I guess the reason why i'm not organized as yet is because I always give myself too many things to do and too little time to do them. I underestimate "time", yes time! I am always running out of it. It probably does like me much. What do you think? I mean, why else would it be running away from me so? I believe my organization problems are also linked time management too. I plan so many things to do in one day or at least hope to do so many things that I just end up multitasking all of the time and still that doesn't get everything done in the time span that I need it to be done in. Huh! Listen to me complain and complain and complain some more. smh .

I am not going to give up. I am going to try much, much harder than I have tried before. #nevergiveup #fightingtobeorganised

No comments:

Post a Comment