Tuesday 21 February 2017

The struggle is real!

Oh! huh! The struggle is real! I am still fighting to be organized. smh  I multitask a lot and so I don't know if that is one of the reasons why. I am constantly doing that because for some reason or the other. Time always runs out on me; even if I start everything early. And that is what I usually do. I always try my best to begin early because I know that I have this problem of not finishing on time and still all to no avail. Like right now I am currently planning my notes of lesson, plaiting my hair, playing some game to ease my mind and eating at the same time. Did I also mention that i'm making a community workers learning chart and thinking of what to prepare for lunch today?

It's a real struggle but I am still #fightingtobeorganised

No comments:

Post a Comment